Audio-Technica’s 4000 Series frequency-agile UHF body-pack and handheld
wireless systems bring outstanding clarity and versatility to live performance,
regional touring, fixed installations and more.
At the heart of the 4000 Series
is a rugged True Diversity half-rack receiver, the AEW-R4100, with two hundred
selectable channels offered in each of two available UHF bands. Receivers from
both the 4000 and 5000 Series may be linked; they may be monitored by the 5000
Series system software. The included IntelliScan™ feature automatically
determines and sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers.
Multiple system configurations are available, with handheld vocal
microphone/transmitters and UniPak™ body-pack transmitters designed for use with
lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars.
* 200 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for
* Available in two frequency bands:
541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30) and
655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
* IntelliScan™ feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies
on all linked receivers
* Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally
encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
* Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for
unmatched audio quality
* Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
* High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
* Metal half-rack receiver chassis with mounting hardware
* All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features,
soft-touch controls, and 10 mW/35 mW switchable RF power
* All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names"