AEW-R5200 dual receiver and two AEW-T5400 cardioid condenser microphone/transmitters.
Designed for use on professional tours, in stadiums, concert halls, houses of worship and other demanding audio environments, Audio-Technica’s dual-receiver Artist Elite® 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide.
With two independent True Diversity receivers in a single full-rack housing, the 5000 Series conserves rack space while providing outstandingly reliable and flexible performance. Two hundred selectable channels are offered in each of two available UHF bands. Receivers may be linked to form a complete system in which the built-in IntelliScan capability automatically determines and sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers. Equipped with Ethernet ports, the 5000 Series receiver allows computer management and control (software included).
- Two independent receivers in a single housing
- 200 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- IntelliScan™ feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- On-board Ethernet interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included AEW Control Interface software (click to download)
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- 1/4" external mute switch jack allows user to mute the system quickly and easily
- AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup with included IEC jumper cables
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Metal full-rack receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear rack mount capability
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10 mW/35 mW switchable RF power
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired