The BEHRINGER MS16 is a compact 2-way stereo speaker
system for home studio or multimedia applications and instrument or vocal
Two high-power amplifiers drive the 4’’ woofers and the high-resolution
tweeters. The front-mounted volume control and individual bass and treble
controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
Two stereo line inputs (RCA and 1/8’’ TRS) allow simultaneous use of two stereo
sources, so you can play back CDs, MDs or MP3s and use an electric
guitar/keyboard at the same time. In addition, the ¼’’ TRS microphone input lets
you mix vocals with a stereo track.
Magnetic shielding and compact size make these speakers perfect for placement
near video monitors or computer displays.
- Compact stereo speaker system ideally suited for home studios, multimedia applications, keyboard and vocal monitoring etc.
- Powerful 4" woofers and high-resolution tweeters powered by two 8-Watt amplifiers
- Dedicated volume, bass and treble controls for more flexibility
- Stereo RCA inputs for sound cards, keyboards etc. that can be used simultaneously with second stereo source (e.g. CD/MD player) through 1/8" TRS stereo input
- Separately adjustable 1/4" TRS microphone input mixable with stereo inputs for playback and vocal monitoring applications
- 1/8" TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system