The Bugera 333 is the go-to guitar amp head for any rock, metal or hardcore band due to its raw tone, massive power and road-worthy reliability. Whether you want crystal clean punch, sultry smooth classic rock lead tones or that bone shattering metal crunch, the 333 provides extensive tone shaping abilities with virtually unlimited dynamics in a three channel configuration.
The 333’s brutal power comes from 4 hand-selected and matched Bugera 6L6 power valves. The 4 Bugera 12AX7 valves in the preamp add up for terrifying punch and mind-rattling gain.
Each channel features Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble, while the Crunch and Lead offer additional Gain control. We added Impedance switching to match virtually any speaker cabinet, from 4, 8 to 16 Ohms. Plus you’ll love the detail in the fine reverb tails. The amp comes with a four-way heavy-duty metal footswitch for channel and effects loop selection to tap your favorite effects.
This boutique-style amp is constructed using precision manufacturing, blended with our artisan hand assembly, so you can be confident it will stand the test of time. The next time you wield your axe, feel the Soul of Valves with the Bugera 333.
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Classic 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Damping switch (High, Medium, Low) for total sound control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life