The Bugera Tri-Rec is a boutique style, 100-watt, all-tube guitar amplifier head with enough power and flexibility to please almost any style of guitar player. This hand-built, hand-wired amplifier features 3-channels with 3 mode variations on the 2nd two, which provides guitarists the ability to shape their tone very specifically per channel and instantly recall their settings via the included footswitch at any time. This means you can have a pristine clean on channel one, a vintage overdrive on channel two and an ultra hi-gain sound on channel 3 - or virtually any combination that you can dream of.
Inspired by some of the bigger, badder modern amplifiers in the world - the Bugera Tri-Rec can bring crushing gain or blissful overdrive at any volume setting, thanks to the onboard Varipower controls. These controls enable the amp to operate at lower wattages, which allows for full power tube functionality at low volumes - meaning the tone will maintain hi-volume characteristics at a lower volume.
The Bugera Tri-Rec can be used with almost any external speaker cabinet that is intended for use with guitar, due to the switchable ohmage feature on the back panel (4, 8 & 16). The back panel also features a level-controllable effects loop, as well as rectifier switching. The rectifier switching allows the amp to be operated in either silicon diode mode or with a blend of diodes and rectifier tubes. With the diodes, the amp has tighter high and low end - so it is optimal for guitar playing which is precise, such as modern metal. Selecting the tube rectifier blend gives the amp more dynamic character, in the sense that notes played are more likely to "bloom."
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology:
– Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power valves up to 20 times.
– Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves
– No need for expensive matched valve sets
– Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands
– Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Hand-built and hand-wired 100-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- 3 fully independent channels with 8 different modes featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves
- Tri-mode rectifier design featuring 2 x 5U4 valves and silicon diodes for ultimate performance
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Varipower control allows the maximum power to be scaled down to produce a cranked amp sound at much lower volumes
- Dedicated Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Volume controls per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Mode switches (Classic, Vintage and Modern) on channels 2 and 3 for absolute killer sounds
- Adjustable and remote controllable Boost function for ultimate gain when playing solo
- Manual or auto-assignable FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls
- External Switching connectors for channel selection, Boost and FX Loop for remote applications
- Multi-impedance output connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- Heavy-duty 6-button footswitch for channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop function included--doubles as MIDI IN / THRU for complete MIDI remote switching
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life