The HyDrive combos and cabinets from Hartke offer another bass innovation from the company that gave us the punchy tones of the groundbreaking aluminum speaker cone. The HyDrive series boasts an entirely new speaker design that merges the legendary Hartke aluminum cone with a traditional paper cone. The result: an entirely new speaker that blends the amazing midrange of the aluminum cone speaker with the warmth of a traditional paper cone speaker. This member of the HyDrive family is a 1,000-watt cabinet with four 10" HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers.
Hartke HyDrive HX410 Features:
- Dual-Chamber Sealed Cabinet
- 4 x 10" 250 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 1" Titanium Compression Driver
- 1,000 watt power handling @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 17kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB@1W/1M
- 2.5" voicecoil
- Parallel Speakon and 1/4" inputs
- High-Frequency Attenuation Switch
- Removable Casters
- Dimensions: 24"(H) x 24"(W) x 15" (D)
- Weight: 68 lbs.