With the ultra-compact Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 interface, you can link your Windows or Mac computer with any audio gear. There is no setup or special driver needed. Simply plug the interface into an available USB port on your computer and get into the groove.
The UCA222 provides 2 analog inputs and outputs, as well as an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion. The stereo headphone output with dedicated level control lets you monitor both input and output. And the cherry on top is that the new energyXT2.5 Compact software is included.
Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 USB-Audio Interface Features:
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany