Gretsch G6119T-62 Vintage Select Edition 62 Tennessee Rose Hollow Body
- Brand: Gretsch
- SKU: 240-1414-866
Out Of Stock (Hide From Search)
By any other name this guitar would still sound sweeter than honey. A throwback from the early era of rock ‘n’ roll, the G6119T-62 Vintage Select Edition '62 Tennessee Rose Hollow Body with Bigsby is a solid performer with the sound and the style that have made Gretsch a household name. Highly resonant, the unique voice of this guitar cuts through any mix, standing out from the crowd with That Great Gretsch Sound!
A pair of rich-sounding TV Jones Hilo’Tron pickups creates broad tone with lively response, reflecting the natural voice of the guitar. Parallel tone bars connect the top and back of this guitar for authentic vintage tone. Traditional Gretsch controls—individual pickup volume controls, master volume, and the classic three-position tone switch—allow you to blend and shape the pickups’ sound, creating countless tonal variations. With the new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors, you get incredibly silky vintage high end. A pinned “rocking” bar bridge reacts in tandem with the Bigsby B6CVT vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning while the vintage-style bone nut lets the strings slide freely without binding in the slots. The standard “U”-shaped maple neck bears a 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets for a classic playing experience that works with any style.
Designed for pure tone and slick, comfortable playing feel, this guitar features the classic aesthetics true Gretsch fans love—nickel G-arrow control knobs, aged white binding with black purfling, durable gloss urethane finish, aged pearloid thumbnail inlays, silver vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo and nickel Grover Sta-Tite tuning machines. A tastefully elegant instrument, inspired by one of guitar’s greatest eras, the G6119T-62 Vintage Select Edition '62 Tennessee Rose Hollow Body with Bigsby is an inspiring guitar that’s ready to go at any time.
- Model Name G6119T-62 Vintage Select Edition '62 Tennessee Rose Hollow Body with Bigsby, TV Jones
- Series Gretsch Professional Collection
- Country Of Origin JP
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Tennessee Rose
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Standard "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Vintage Small
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron / Filter'Tron
- Bridge Pickup TV Jones Hilo'Tron
- Neck Pickup TV Jones Hilo'Tron
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Volume
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- BridgeRocking Bar with Pinned Rosewood Base
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Grover V98 Sta-Tite Open-Back
- Pickguard Silver Plexi Pickguard with Embossed "Tennessee Rose"
- Included Accessories: 099-6411-000 G6241 16" Deluxe Hollow Body Hardshell Case, Black