Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster Cobra Blue Ser#US19080868
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 011-8052-795
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
You are looking at serial number US19080868.
Weight: 8.20 lbs
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazzmaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup, S1™ Switch), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone, Slide Switch, Volume Offest 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle, Slide Switch
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top