Paul Reed Smith PRS Core DGT David Grissom Artist Package Ser # 0278545
- Brand: PRS - Paul Reed Smith Guitars
- SKU: PRS-0278545
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The DGT (David Grissom Trem) is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty with a unique DGT neck shape, taller frets, special pickups, and a revised control layout. Grissom and Paul spent a year A/B-ing more than forty sets of pickups before nailing the vintage-voice of DGT humbuckers. When paired with individual volume controls for each pickup and a push/pull master tone control that operates the coil taps, DGT pickups provide versatility and articulation.
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Wire DGT Fret Wire (Jumbo)
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape DGT
- Neck Depth At The Nut 27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 3/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 21/32"
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Moons (Birds Optional)
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking with Faux Bone Buttons
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Pick Ups:
- Treble Pickup DGT
- Bass Pickup DGT
- Two Volume Controls
- Push/Pull Tone Control
- 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- 10-Top Grade Maple Top
- Hybrid Hardware
- Serial Number: 0278545
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
|eBay - Electric Guitar|
|Brand||PRS-Paul Reed Simth|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||USA|
|String Configuration||6 String|