Gretsch G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone V-Stoptail Laurel Fingerboard London Grey Serial #CYG19121537 8.35 lbs
- Brand: Gretsch
- SKU: 251-6002-569
Out Of Stock (Hide From Search)
The guitar in the pictures is the exact guitar you will recieve weighing in at 8.35lbs.
The all-new G5260 Electromatic® Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, pearloid Big Block inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail shines in several finishes including Dark Cherry Metallic or Jade Grey Metallic with silver pickguard, as well as London Grey with black pickguard.
- Model Name G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail, Laurel Fingerboard
- Series Electromatic Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Jet
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 29.75" (756 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Big Block
- Pickup Configuration:
- Bridge Pickup Gretsch Mini Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Gretsch Mini Humbucking
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black Plexi w/ Silver Gretsch and Electromatic Logos
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Body Color||London Grey|
|String Configuration||6 String|