Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Mark Holcomb Svn Electric Guitar Satin with Gigbag Serial # CT20295 8.35lbs
- Brand: PRS - Paul Reed Smith Guitars
- SKU: SE-MARK-HOLCOMB-SVN
This exact guitar weighing in at 8.35 lbs is the exact guitar you would recieve.
The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5” scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top w/ Quilted Maple or Walnut Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 26.5”
- Neck Wood: Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Bound Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Bridge: Plate Style Bridge (String Through)
- Tuners: PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware Type: Black
- Treble Pickup: Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Alpha"
- Bass Pickup: Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Omega"
- ControlsP: Volume & Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, 64
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag