Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash HT6 Baked White Ser#KWJ2001436
- Brand: Jackson
- SKU: 291-0002-576
You are looking at serial number KWJ2001436.
Weight: 6.55 lbs
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash HT6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and unique Baked Red or Baked White finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 color matched headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The ash Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control, Gotoh® locking tuners and a Hipshot® 6 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
Take your playing to the next level with the Pro DK Modern Ash HT6.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Inlay: Offset Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Hipshot® 6 - Fixed .175
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Configuration: HH
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)