Fender Stories Collection Brent Mason Telecaster Primer Gray Ser#US20063063
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 011-5912-793-3063
You are looking at serial number US20063063.
Weight: 8.90 lbs
The Fender Stories Collection pays tribute to legendary musicians and their modified Fender guitars.
With recording credits stretching across five decades, Brent Mason is one of the most prolific session guitarists of all time, featured on well over 1,000 albums, including hits by George Jones, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood and many more. He’s also been inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, won a Grammy, earned twelve Guitarist of the Year awards from the Academy of Country Music and was named one of the top ten session guitarists of all time by Guitar World magazine.
The Stories Collection Brent Mason Telecaster recreates the prized Tele he discovered in a Nashville guitar shop in the early eighties: a ‘67/68 model that had been stripped of its original finish and re-sprayed in gray auto primer. Brent outfitted it with new pickups and controls, as well as a Glaser™ Bender system – transforming it into a versatile all-in-one session guitar.
Boasting a Joe Glaser B-Bender system, Seymour Duncan mini-hum in the neck position, Hot Stack in the middle and Vintage Stack in the bridge, locking Sperzel tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons – the Brent Mason Telecaster provides the special features, smooth playability and diverse range of tones to nail Brent’s platinum Nashville session sound.
Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel® Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Telecaster® Bridge with Glaser™ Bender System
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Vintage Stack® Tele® STK-T3B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hot Stack® Strat® STK-S2
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Vintage Mini HB
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Master Volume, Middle Pickup Volume, Master Tone with Push/Pull
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Tone Control; Push: Middle Pickup On, Pull: Middle Pickup Off
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome Gold
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Gold-Plated
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Black Hardshell