Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner Hollowbody SC Single Barrel Stain Ser#IS210422045
- Brand: Gretsch
- SKU: 280-4800-593
You are looking at serial number IS210422045.
Weight: 6.50 lbs
Big, bold and righteous, the G2410TG Streamliner™ Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the G2410TG’s modern sonics, thinner maple body, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch® Sound!™
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off hot-rodded riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, while the Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut grant amazing tuning stability.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling and gleaming gold hardware.
The G2410TG now comes dressed in three incredible new finishes including Ocean Turquoise, Single Barrel Stain and Village Amber. Ocean Turquoise and Village Amber feature a tortoise pickguard, while the Single Barrel Stain finish features a cream pickguard.
- Build: Hollow Body
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic Hollow Body
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 2.25” (57 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S
- Neck Pickup: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad’Tron™/Broad’Tron™
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi w/ Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strap Buttons: Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
|eBay - Electric Guitar|
|Body Material||Laminated Maple|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Indonesia|
|Color||Single Barrel Stain|