Fender Parallel Universe Vol II Troublemaker Telecaster Deluxe Olympic White Ser#PU205748
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 017-6711-705
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
You are looking at serial number PU205748.
Weight: 9.20 lbs
It takes a big personality to show up in a white tux – and the Troublemaker Tele® has the swagger to pull it off. The bold Olympic White lacquer finish and swanky gold hardware belies this guitar’s true purpose – to cause an uproar and make a racket.
But it’s not all style-over-substance – this Tele has class. The body is a solid chunk of mahogany, known for its mid-range growl and sustain. The 12” radius neck and 22 medium-jumbo frets promise smooth action even with the most aggressive playing and its custom Double Tap™ humbucking pickups give the Troublemaker its rowdy-yet-refined voice.
It’s been said that the well-behaved rarely make history. With a martini in one hand and brass knuckles in the other, the Troublemaker Tele Deluxe is ready to make some beautiful noise.
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12” (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Neck Pickup: Custom Double Tap Humbucking
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Double Tap Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Auxiliary Switching: Push-Push Volume Controls Split Bridge and Neck Pickups Respectively
- Configuration: HH
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black "Witch Hat"
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
|Country/Region of Manufacture||USA|