Gretsch G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club Laurel Fingerboard Imperial Stain
- Brand: Gretsch
- SKU: 280-5400-579
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating.
With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by Broad’Tron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Model Name G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club, Laurel Fingerboard
- Series Streamliner
- Country Of Origin ID
- Body Nato
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Streamliner Solid Body
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron / Broad'Tron
- Bridge PickupBroad'Tron
- Neck PickupBroad'Tron
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Compensated Wrap-Around
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Gold Vintage-Style