Taylor 214CE-K-DLX Grand Auditorium Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Brand: Taylor
- SKU: 214CE-K-DLX
Pre-Order (Out / More On Order)
Combine both Taylor's time-tested acoustic design and their natural-sounding pickup systems, and you've got the Taylor 214ce Deluxe. Featuring a Grand Auditorium body which has the width and depth of a Dreadnought, but a more tapered waist and graceful contours. This make it look like a smaller instrument and impart balance and presence to its big sound, making it a favorite of recording engineers and singer songwriters alike. With its slender and fast neck, the 214ce Deluxe plays like a Taylor, which is to say, effortlessly. With the 214ce Deluxe, you'll feel well-equipped both on stage and in your studio.
- String Type Steel
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Style/Shape Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Natural
- Finish Gloss
- Top Wood Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Koa laminate
- Body Bracing X-Brace (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Neck Wood Sapele
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Binding White
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Tuning Machines Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Bridge Material Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16"
- Body Depth 4.625"
- Electronics Expression System 2
- Strings Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge (.012-.053)
- Case Included Hardshell
|eBay - Acoustic Electric Guitars|
|Body Shape||Grand Auditorium Cutaway|
|Tuning Machines||Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated|