Alvarez MFA66CESHB Acoustic Electric Guitar Shadowburst Finish with Case
- Brand: Alvarez
- SKU: MFA66CESHB
Out Of Stock
Alvarez Masterworks Series
Nothing can really match a guitar made from all-solid wood. The deflection of the notes is quicker, the quality of the note is better and the sound of your guitar will improve as it ages.
Masterworks are great guitars, seriously powerful and responsive and now built with our FST2M bracing system, their sound is even more refined and articulate.
FSTM is a forward shifted X brace design. Both X braces and asymmetric tone bars are considerately scalloped to displace the vibrational energy and help create a strong and fluid tone and response.
The sound is warm, open and clear, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other.
Balance across the strings is important to the professional artist and Masterworks achieves this while offering the dynamic range and volume needed to help optimize the relationship between the player and the instrument.
Beautifully voiced, professional guitars made from all-solid, seasoned tone wood.
- Series: Alvarez Masterworks
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Shape: Folk/OM w/ Cutaway
- Neck: One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Bracing System: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Inlays: Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Purfling: 1.5mm Paua Abalone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with 12th Abalone Fret Inlay
- Headstock Plate : Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Die Cast Gold w/Ebony Buttons
- Binding: Acacia
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
- Preamp: LR Baggs StagePro Element
- Top: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Shadowburst/Gloss
- Back & Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Neck meets body: 14th Fret