Paul Reed Smith PRS AE50E Angeles Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural with Black Gold Burst Serial# E18833
- Brand: Paul Reed Smith
- SKU: PRS-E18833
The guitar you are looking at is Serial Number: E18833
Weight: 4.50 lbs
Stunning 3-Dimensional Character
The PRS SE A50E pairs maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. When matched with PRS hybrid“X”/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate and project, the SE A50E has an uncommon 3-dimensional character for a maple back and side guitar. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick-up system delivers a dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard, and bridge, bone nut, and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. Ships with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce
- Middle Wood Flamed Maple
- Back Wood Flamed Maple
- Body Shape Angelus Cutaway
- Body Depth at Neck Block 3 19/32”
- Body Depth at Tail Block 4 3/8”
- Bracing PRS Hybrid “X”/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling Abalone
- Body Binding White/Black
- Rosette Abalone, White/Black
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.3”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Wide Fat
- String Spacing 2 7/32”
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 11.81"
- Strength/Truss Rod Adjustable
- Neck Depth At The Nut 7/8”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 9/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16"
- Nut Bone
- Bridge Wood Ebony
- Tuners PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle Bone
- Acoustic Strings .012-.053
- Included Accessories Hardshell Case
- Pickup Fishman GT1