Breedlove Signature Concerto Copper Electric Acoustic Guitar $100 Price Drop!
- Brand: Breedlove
- SKU: SNCO03ETEAM
Typically Ships In 2-3 Days
Breedlove prides itself on modern design, but understands that some players just love the classic, unadorned look of a non-cutaway guitar. The Signature Concerto Copper E is for you—symmetrical, round shouldered and as traditional in its tone as in its shape. With the warmth of African mahogany under the pure acoustic power of an “aged” European spruce top, the guitar sounds and feels like an old friend, falling into the hand or onto the knee with a practiced grace. Given as a thoughtful gift, or acquired as a personal reward, the Signature Concerto Copper E will satisfy for years. It’s a lifetime investment.
- Body Type Concerto
- Neck Wood African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back and Sides African Mahogany
- Top Finish Copper Burst Semi-Gloss
- Back and Side Finish Semi-Gloss (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width 16"
- Waist Width 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width 11.745"
- Body Length 20.696"
- Body Depth 4" (neck), 5” (tail)
- String Gauge Olympia medium (.013"-.056")
- Pickup Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge Indian Laurel
- Binding Black (6mm)
- Inlay 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case None
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 3.75"
- Designed in Bend, OR USA.
- Crafted in China.