Jackson JS Series Spectra V Bass JS3QV Laurel Fingerboard Alien Burst
- Brand: Jackson
- SKU: 291-9904-516
Pre-Order (Out / More On Order)
The Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3QV is an all-new 5-string leviathan instrument where versatile style and enormous sound collide.
The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with quilt maple top features a large upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing.
A graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design generates formidable sustain, while the speed neck contour and 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard (with 24 frets) make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS3QV provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass™ bridge provides rock-solid stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. Tone can be further refined and tweaked with a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band EQ (active only), blend control and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the 3-band EQ). With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
Offering more boom for your buck, the 35”-scale Spectra Bass JS3QV now comes in a vivid Alien Burst finish with black nickel hardware and a unique Jackson 3x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
Highly affordable, the 35”-scale Spectra Bass JS3V comes in Satin Black, Silverburst or Walnut Stain with black nickel hardware and a unique Jackson 3x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
- Model Name JS Series Spectra Bass JS3QV, Laurel Fingerboard
- Series JS Series
- Country Of Origin ID
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Spectra
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 35" (889 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup Jackson Medium-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson Medium-Output Humbucking
- Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options)
- Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Pickup Switching 2-Way Toggle Switch (Pickup Coil Split)
- Bridge Jackson HiMass
- Hardware Finish Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Unique Features 2-Way Pickup Coil Split Toggle Switch
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Indonesia|
|Features||Jackson Medium-Output Humbucker|
|Model||JS Series Signature|
|String Configuration||5 String|