Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 Audiophile 18x20 Audio Interface
- Brand: Behringer
- SKU: U-PHORIA-UMC1820
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The U-PHORIA UMC1820 from Behringer is a USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface featuring the versatility of 18 inputs and 20 outputs. Capable of running at 24-bit/96 kHz resolution, the unit provides connectivity for microphones, guitars, keyboards and MIDI devices. Eight MIDAS-designed microphone preamps can supply 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
Aside from the eight XLR/TRS combo connectors, the interface also includes a S/PDIF coaxial input and output, as well as ADAT optical I/Os supporting both S/PDIF and S/MUX operation. MIDI input and output is available, along with USB MIDI for adding a control surface to control your DAW. And speaking of DAWs, the unit is compatible with most popular recording software for Mac OS X and Windows.
A mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring to aid performances without any delay or lag in the returning signal. A pair of headphone outputs is available with individual volume controls and an A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. Upon registering the interface at behringer.com, a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion DAW software is provided.
- 18 input, 20 output USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface with 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Eight MIDAS-designed microphone preamps with 48V phantom power
- Eight XLR/TRS combo inputs
- Coaxial S/PDIF input and output
- ADAT optical input and output supporting S/PDIF and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for expanding to a total of sixteen MIDAS-designed preamps using an optional ADA8200 expander
- Input/playback mix control and stereo/mono switch for direct monitoring
- Dual headphones outputs with individual level controls and monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main outputs with dim, mute and dedicated main level controls
- Compatible with most current recording software running under Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Impact-resistant metal chassis