Behringer X32 32 Channel Motorized Fader Mixer Console
- Brand: Behringer
- SKU: X32
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
X32 40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 32 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 25 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
The BEHRINGER X32 has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and hundreds of thousands of users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.
Three companies shared a common vision – to engineer and build the very best- sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK and BEHRINGER's unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the X32. From the pristine, MIDAS -designed mic preamps to KLARK TEKNIK's rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and BEHRINGER's completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivalled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression.
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking
With the introduction of our new X32 version 2.0 firmware, they have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including "Acoustic Integration" for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then they completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX "Plug-Ins" and added classic processor examples based on "True Physical Modelling". They’ve also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity. Above all, the X32 puts the power of digital in your hands – without compromise.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural.
X32 is your mind-to-sound interface… the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you're accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32's intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.And then there is the X32's latest version 2.0 firmware. They've added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing.They also included 16 new FX "Plug-Ins" which are based on True Physical Modeling of famous classic audio hardware. This process means that they essentially "rebuilt" classic analog gear in the digital domain.And then they added the most amazing digital networking that allows you to connect to the new TURBOSOUND iQ speakers via simple CAT5 connection. They call it "Acoustic Integration". This high-performance iQ Series also includes authentic acoustic modeling of some of the world’s most famous speakers - all remote controllable from your X32.
X32 serves the user a full complement of 25 long-throw, 100 mm motorized servo faders for primary mix control. Working in concert with the LCD Scribble Strips and TFT Display, the faders serve multiple functions while always keeping you informed.Separate fader sections for inputs and groups/buses allow for convenient assignments from inputs to groups/buses.With the ability to store up to 100 scenes, X32’s motorized faders jump to life the moment a scene is recalled.
You Are Covered
They always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Their products are made in their own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world. As a result, they have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and they confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer with fully programmable high-end mic preamps and 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- Main LCR and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel digital snake ready* via AES50 ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- XUF 32-Channel USB/FireWire recording card included. This makes the X32 compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW, right out of the box!
- Built-in expansion port for Firewire/USB/ADAT card* featuring standalone 16-channel recorder or other networking interfaces
- sophisticated mic preamp designed by MIDAS brings the X32 into the realm of the finest studio consoles with ultra-low noise and sparkling response
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots for high-end simulations of famous outboard gear such as KLARK TEKNIK DN780, EMT250 etc. (included)
- Ultra-high power 32-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload and near-zero latency between in and outputs
- 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated 100 mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user interface and dedicated channel strip section with direct access controls for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7 inch color TFT with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCD's in every channel
- 25 motorized 100 mm faders, extensive channel strip plus dedicated user-definable control section
- USB flash connector providing file storage for uncompressed recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*, AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- 6 independent matrix mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- Adjustable line delays available on all physical in and outputs
- Networked remote control or show setups with remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports (included)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Each console will ship with a deluxe dust cover as standard equipment in recognition of the many units that will be used in studios and other fixed installations
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany