Boss DD7 Digital Delay
- Brand: Boss
- SKU: DD7
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The Boss DD7 Digital Delay pedal with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound, with more delay time than most other "copies"
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
Expanded Delay Time: Up to 6.4 seconds of delay time is available with the DD-7, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating “sound on sound” performances.
New Delay Modes: The DD-7 is equipped with two innovative new delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds. Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic BOSS DM-2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
External Control: For hands-free control of the DD-7, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.
Stereo Output: Create amazing effects with the DD-7’s stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths — handy for recording and live-performance control.