CAD Audio 611L Omnidirectional Dynamic Palmheld Microphone
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: 611L
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The 611L dynamic microphone is designed for palmheld communication. The frequency response, especially tailored for voice communications, provides a crisp, clear, highly intelligible sound. The 611L handheld mic, with modern tear drop styling, offers extreme reliability, convenient handling, rugged construction and high performance for years of dependable service. The dynamic cartridge has a strong polyester diaphragm that resists moisture, temperature extremes, most acids, alkalines, and solvents. Molded in high impact Cycolac, the Astatic 611L comes with a permanently attached, heavy-duty, four-conductor, double-shielded, coil cord. The low impedance 611L has a DPDT long life, trouble-free switch and is factory wired normally open.
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 100 to 7500 Hz
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV (1.6 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 360 ohms
- Output Level: -58 dB (0 dB = 1mw / 10 microbars), -76 dB (0 dB = 1 volt / microbar), 1.6 mV/PA
- Impedance: 400 ohms, matches 150 to 1000 ohms
- Cable: Four conductor, two shielded, permanently attached, heavy duty, neoprene jacketed coil cord that extends to 6'
- Switch: Operated by press-to-talk lever, 2PDT long life, trouble free switch with spring return, has smooth feel. Wired normally open
- Housing: Durable molded black Cycolac
- Dimensions: 3-15/16" high x 2-3/32 wide x 2-5/32" deep
- Weight: 8 oz.