CAD Audio Astatic 905R 11 Inch Shotgun Gooseneck
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: 905R
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The Astatic 905R is a line-cardioid, quick-mount, miniature gooseneck condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pick-up. The line-cardioid polar pattern (LocusTM technology) is engineered to attenuate unwanted sources outside of the +/- 45 degree acceptance angle while effectively "zeroing-in" on the desired speaker.
Astatic's LocusTM technology provides a significant improvement over other line-cardioid microphones due to diaphragm size and low-noise electronics. The 905R is appropriate for applications such as boardrooms, courtrooms, house of worship and anywhere a gooseneck microphone with optimal distance pick-up is needed. LocusTM technology allows the installer to use the 905R in place of longer miniature-gooseneck microphones without sacrificing performance. It is the perfect solution for the user who prefers not to be distracted by an obtrusive transducer. The 905R is a commercial-grade microphone featuring an all-metal body.
The 8mm steel memory-flex gooseneck and ultra-quiet movement provide for worry-free, life-long microphone operation. Special attention has been taken to design the 905R with improved RF immunity to greatly reduce susceptibility to radio interference from GSM based cell phones, PDA/cell phones with walkie-talkie capability and other similar devices.
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70Hz -18KHz
- Sensitivity: -30dBV (32mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance 300 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 126dB, 1% T.H.D., 1KHz
- Self Noise: 18dBA
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 2mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR type
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm corresponds to positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3.
- Finish: Durable matte-black urethane
- Dimensions: See drawing)
- Net Weight [Mass]: 4.3oz [0.12Kg]
- Packaged Weight [Mass]: 8.0oz [0.23Kg]
- RF Immunity: Meets or exceeds EN55103-2, E1, E2, E3 and E4
- RoHS Compliant