CAD Audio Equitek E60 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: E60
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
Externally-biased point-source transduction with high-power transformerless drive in a bulletproof road-ready housing. Take it on tour for high-impact instrumentation. Features include three-frequency hi-pass filter, 10dB attenuator and integral stand clamp. P24 (24V) or P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads, Kick Drum, Snare Drum, Hi-hat.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Max SPL: 140dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 22dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 40Hz, 85Hz and 122Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P24, P48, 2mA
Specifications are subject to change without notice.