CAD Audio Equitek E70 Modular Dual-capsule Condenser Microphone
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: E70
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
Why decide when you can have both? Omnidirectional capsule for flat near field and ambience. Cardioid capsule for proximity boost and off-axis rejection. Capture your instrumentation with exacting detail. Features include field-effect detection, transformerless drive, dual-frequency hi-pass filter and two-position attenuator. Elastic shock mount, stand clamp and windscreen are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Choir, Orchestra, Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads, Hi-Hat.
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid and omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -39dBV (11mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 85 ohms
- Max SPL: 145dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 23dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 75Hz and 150Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB and 20dB
- Power Requirements: P48, 2mA
Specifications are subject to change without notice.