CAD Audio GXL2200SP Studio Pack
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: GXL2200SP
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The CAD GXL-2200 Studio Pack is a convenient and complete microphone solution for project studio recording. The Studio Pack includes the GXL-2200 large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, GXL-1200 small diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone and EPF-15A pop filter.
The GXL-2200 features a 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm and cardioid polar pattern, The cardioid pattern effectively minimizes noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The high sensitivity, linear frequency response and low noise floor make the GXL-2200 a viable candidate for capturing vocals and general instruments in broadcast, recording and sound reinforcement applications.
The GXL-1200 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern, also effective in minimizing noise, ambiance and feedback. The high SPL handling enables excessively loud audio signals to be reproduced without noise or distortion. The GLX-1200 is housed in a slim profile, rugged enclosure ideal for spot capturing vocals and instruments such as guitar, strings, wood winds, overheads, cymbals, percussion and more.
- Dual Microphones and Pop Filter
- The Studio Pack is a versatile package that includes both GXL-2200, GXL-1200 and pop filter. The included small and large diaphragm microphones present engineers with a variety of recording possibilities
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- High Sensitivity and SPL Handling
- The high sensitivity, linear frequency response and high SPL handling allows the microphone to be used in any recording or sound reinforcement application.
- Pop Filter
- The included pop filter effectively suppresses noise caused by plosives and sibilance.