CAD Audio ICM417 Cardioid Condenser Overhead Microphone
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: ICM417
Experience transformerless point sources over your head. Phase linearity means imaging. Track short? Pull one off your kit and toss it to the guitar player. Burn it before we forget. The included mic clip provides additional decoupling. P12 (12V), P24 (24V), or P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Acoustic Instrument, Strings, Cymbals/Overheads, Hi-hat.
- Generating Element: Electret condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Voltage: -37dBV (14mV) @ 1Pa
- Max SPL: 120dB, 1% THD
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 26 dB, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB (1% THD, open circuit)
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protected
- Current Required: Less than 5 mA over operating voltage range
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Shock Mounting System: I.N.R.TM (Impact Noise Rejection - proprietary rubber compound)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.