CAD Audio STAGE7 7-piece Drum Microphone Pack
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: STAGE7
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The CAD Stage7 is a 7-microphone drum package complete with microphone clips and designed to mic up even the largest drum sets.
7 Piece Drum Mic Pack
- 3x D29 dynamic tom mics with integrated drum mounts
- 1 x D19 dynamic snare mic with integrated drum mount
- 1 x D10 dynamic large-diaphragm kick drum mic with integrated mic clip
- 2 x C9 instrument condenser mics for hi-hats/cymbals with mic clips
- Protective vinyl carrying case with strap included
D29 Cardioid Dynamic Percussion Microphone
The D29 is a cardioid, moving-coil dynamic microphone specifically designed for the capture and reinforcement of tom-tom drums and other acoustic percussive instruments. The cardioid polar pattern provides off-axis rejection crucial for on-stage clarity.
Although designed with percussion in mind, excellent results are also obtained when used on most electric and acoustic instruments.
The integrated drum clip is designed to facilitate fast, easy placement.
- Rack toms
- Floor toms
- Guitar/bass cabinets
- Electrical and acoustic instruments
D19 Supercardioid Dynamic Percussion Microphone
D19 is a supercardioid, moving-coil dynamic microphone designed specifically for the capture and reinforcement of snare drum and other percussive instruments. The supercardioid polar pattern provides off-axis rejection crucial for on-stage clarity.
- Snare drum
- Guitar/bass cabinets
- Electrical and acoustical instruments
- D10 Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
The D10 is a cardioid, moving-coil dynamic microphone specifically designed and carefully equalized for kick drum capture and reinforcement. Special attention has been given to enhancing "thump", "crack" and "click" while reducing "boxiness". Although designed for kick drum, excellent results are also obtained when used on floor toms, electric guitar and electric bass cabinets.
The die-cast metal body and hardened protective steel screen provide rugged durability. Integrated swivel mount is included.
- Kick drum
- Floor toms
- Guitar cabinets
- Bass cabinets
- C9 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Packaged in a small, rugged, all-metal body, the C9 cardioid condenser microphone is designed primarily for overhead drum miking. The cardioid polar pattern focuses sensitivity to the front of the microphone while minimizing sources arriving from the rear. Transformerless line-driver circuitry improves transient agility while maintaining phase alignment for clear detail. The integral polymer isolation mechanically decouples the capsule from the body minimizing acoustical conduction from the floor through the mic stand. Although designed for drum overheads, the C9 also excels when used on classical stringed instruments, acoustic guitars, and folk instruments.
Shock-isolating swivel mount is included. P12 (12V), P24 (24V), or P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
- Classical strings
- Acoustic guitar
- Folk instruments
D12 Premium Cardiod Dynamic Kick Microphone
- Operating Principle: Moving-coil dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz -12KHz
- Sensitivity: 66dBV (0.5mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 60 ohms
- Weight: 1lb 4oz [0.56Kg]
- RF Immunity: Meets 1 or exceeds EN55103-2, E1-E4
- RoHS: Compliant
TSM411 Supercardioid Dynamic Snare Microphone
- Operating Principal: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz -15KHz
- Sensitivity: -56dBV (1.6mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 310 ohms
- Weight: 7.9oz [0.23Kg]
GXL1200 Cardioid Instrument Microphone
- Generating Element: Externally Biased Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1kHz
- Impedance: Low (Less than 200 Ohms)
- Equivalent Noise Level: +14dB (A-weighted)
- Power: P24V or P48V Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin
- #2 relative to pin #3
- Dimensions: See Drawing
- Weight: 126 Grams