CAD Audio WX1200 VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: WX1200
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The StagePass WX1200 VHF Wireless Handheld System by CAD Audio is a VHF wireless system that includes a dynamic cardioid handheld microphone transmitter and a VHF diversity receiver. Built to accurately reproduce live vocals, the handheld transmitter doubles as a dynamic cardioid microphone that includes soft touch on and mute switches with LED indicators.
In addition to being designed for great sound, the StagePass WX1200 system also offers flexibility with 16 selectable VHF channels, and up to 7 WX1200 systems can be used together at once. Flexible in terms of connectivity as well as channelization, the receiver features 1/4 inch and XLR outputs. It also incorporates dual antennas using diversity operation to minimize multipath interference. The "Scan-Link" auto channel configuration feature is another built-in convenience that conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects the strongest channel. The receiver then links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically.
- Type of System VHF Wireless Handheld System
- Frequency Range 175.125 - 185.125 MHz
- Number Of Channels 16 Selectable Channels
- Type of Receiver RX1200 VHF Diversity
- Outputs 1x 1/4" 1x XLR
- Maximum Output -16 dBV balanced, -13 dBV unbalanced
- Output Impedance 350 ohms balanced, 250 ohms unbalanced
- Power Requirements 12-15 VDC=<500 mA
- Display LED
- Antenna Type Diversity
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 9.5 x 4.5 x 1.5"
- Weight 12.3 oz
- Type of Transmitter TX1200 Handheld Transmitter
- Type of Microphone Dynamic
- Frequency Response 40 Hz to 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Maximum SPL 143 dB
- Dynamic Range 110 dB
- RF Output <50 mW
- Battery Type/Approx. Life 2x AA batteries, approx 10 hours
- Mute Switch Yes
- Indicator Lights LED
- Dimensions (Diam. x L) 1.9 x 9.5"
- Net Weight 7.3 oz