CAD Audio WX1610 UHF Wireless Body Pack System
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: WX1610
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
Please enjoy the exciting performance the StagePass ™ 1610 Series provides for your next gig. CAD Audio has been creating high-value products since 1938 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. Their design criteria was straightforward: developing a high-performance wireless microphone system agile enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment - that is both exciting to use, and easy to operate.
The StagePass™ 1610 Series Wireless Systems feature 100 channel frequency agile diversity reception for outstanding connectivity and minimizing multipath interference. Scan-Link™ technology provides instantaneous and automatic channel configuration (First, the receiver conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel. Second, the receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically). CADLock™ automatic code encoded squelch helps to eliminate unauthorized interference. AA batteries supply >15hrs of battery life. Transmitters have SoftTouch™ On & Mute switches with multi-color LED indicators to monitor mute status and battery life. Metal Chassis provide a durable and formidable shielded enclosure. The 1610 Series receiver offers ¼” and XLR outputs for maximum flexibility and is supplied with rackears and joining kit.
The E19 Equitek Broadcast and Production Miniature earworn delivers industry leading performance with upgraded features - Its miniature ergonomic profile and behind the ear design along with replaceable cable have been updated for ease of use, comfort and stability to meet the markets changing needs. E19 provides maximum intelligibility with natural, accurate reproduction for the most demanding broadcaster, house of worship user, presenter or theater performer. Currently available for CAD Audio Wireless with TA4F type connector – subsequent replacement cables are planned for TA3F,HRS and locking mini type connectors.
1610 BodyPack System:
- 100 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility.
- Diversity Operation to minimize multipath interference.
- ScanLink™ technology for instantaneous “scan” of the RF environment and automatic “link” to the transmitter.
- CADLock ™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- Softtouch™ Switches with multicolor LED indicators of On/Mute and Low Battery.
- AA batteries with >15hrs of battery life.
- Metal Chassis receiver for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure with included rack ears.
- Includes E19 Equitek miniature earworn mic, WXLAV lav mic & WXGTR guitar cable.
- Frequency Range
- F Band 638 – 662MHz
- G Band 542 – 564MHz
- Audio Frequency Response 40Hz – 15KHz
- Dynamic Range >109dB
Bodypack Transmitter Specs (TX1610)
- Frequency Response 40Hz – 15KHz
- Transmit power 10mW
- AA Batteries with >15hrs battery life
- Accommodates TA4F type connector
- Optimized for instrument via pin 3
- Optimized for microphone via pin 4