Fender American Original 50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Butterscotch Blonde Ser# V2075756
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 011-0132-850
Fender American Original 50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Butterscotch Blonde
The ultimate blue-collar guitar, the Telecaster launched a musical revolution when we released it. Quickly adopted by working guitarists who were enamored with its trend-setting sound, feel and unique style, the Telecaster laid the foundation for modern country, blues and even heavy metal (in Jimmy Page's hands). The American Original '50s Telecaster has all of the authentic Fender touches that made the Telecaster a star of the studio and stage, adding modern feel and pickup switching to this classic guitar.
The Pure Vintage '52 single-coil Telecaster pickups are as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 3 magnets. We even made sure the steel base plates are copper-plated, while the pickups' pole pieces are flush-mounted like the originals. The thick "U"-shaped neck profile gracefully fills the fret hand, while the 9.5"-radius fingerboard will feel familiar to any player. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware-including three brass barrel saddles-vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood "breathe" naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.
The American Original '50s Telecaster is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender the foundation of modern music.
- Model Name American Original '50s Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Series American Original
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape 1952 "U"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge Pickup Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- Serial Number: V2075756