Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass 2-Color Bourbon Burst Ser#US21007858
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 017-7562-833
You are looking at serial number US21007858.
Weight: 10.00 lbs
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim “C” neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
Includes a molded hardshell case and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- Country Of Origin: US
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim “C”
- Scale Length: 34” (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop ‘60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop ‘60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage ‘70s with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
|Country/Region of Manufacture||USA|
|Color||2-Color Bourbon Burst|