Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Olympic Diamond Serial# MX20182544
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 014-7532-360
Out Of Stock
In 1946 Leo Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music. The 75th Anniversary Telecaster is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘50s Telecaster pickups provide warm and twangy tone while a 6-saddle bridge improves intonation. Every Anniversary Telecaster features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This is a limited-edition Telecaster paying homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape 75th Anniversary Telecaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Diamond Anniversary
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle String-through body with Block Steel Saddles
- Tuners Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup Vintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .009-.042
- Case Included Gig Bag