Fishman ToneDEQ Acoustic Instrument Preamp with Effects
- Brand: Fishman
- SKU: PRO-DEQ-AFX
The complete performance solution for the acoustic musician
With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI - it's got everything you need in one box.
Pure Analog Circuitry
Its analog signal path goes from end to end - from preamp to output - to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don't affect the purity of your acoustic instrument.
Fully Balanced Stage DI
Flexible outputs include a 1/4 inch amplifier output and XLR DI output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the DI features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/post EQ settings.
Discrete Class-A Preamp
With Fishman, you get quality discrete Class-A signal conditioning created by the leader in instrument preamp design. The high impedance input is a must for any passive instrument pickup.
Advanced 4-Band EQ
Legendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by some passive pickups.
- Input: 10mOhm, Discrete Class-A JFET design
- Audio: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- Tone Control: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Dynamics: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Feedback Control: Selectable Phase Inver
- Audio I/O: 1/4” mono instrument input, 1/4 inch amplifier output, balanced XLR DI output with pre/post routing
- Powered by 9-Volt battery (not included), or Fishman 910-R AC adapter (optional)
- Dimensions: 5.36 inches L x 9.5 inches W x 2.2 inches H