Peterson SP-HDC StroboPlus HDC Handheld Color Strobe Tuner & Metronome
- Brand: Peterson
- SKU: SP-HDC
Charge up this large-screen chromatic StroboPlus HD tuner (with over 200 Sweetened™ tunings) and use the built-in microphone or ¼” input to plug in and tune…it’s that simple! Adjust the display color to your liking. Edit with software to customize this tuner to be precisely what you want it to be!
Since 1948, Peterson tuning products have defined the standard in tuning accuracy. The StroboPlus HD-C encompasses decades of tuning authority and technology to deliver the ultimate strobe tuner/metronome combo! The unparalleled 0.1 cent tuning resolution will tune any instrument to an ultra-high degree. Featuring a high-definition, multi-color display with variable color LED backlight, the StroboPlus HD-C display can be seen easily across the stage, bench, studio or classroom. Over 200 exclusive Sweetened Tunings® and Guided Tunings on-board accommodate a variety of instruments and musical genres. The included, highly configurable metronome features precise beat matching 0.1 BPM adjustability, ultra-wide tempo range, advanced subdivisions, accent patterns and polyrhythms and can also import tempo maps. The StroboPlus HD-C is the perfect tuning, ear training and rhythm tool all in one package!
ULTRA-HIGH TUNING RESOLUTION
- All Peterson products provide guaranteed tuning results to within +/-0.1 cent (1/1000th of a fret or semitone).
- The StroboPLUS HDC employs Peterson's proprietary Strobo Tuning Technology to tune your instrument to an ultra-high degree of accuracy.
- This level of accuracy is an industry benchmark and what has made Peterson the choice of professionals around the globe for over 70 years.
REAL-TIME TUNING RESPONSE
- The StroboPLUS HDC's Virtual Strobe display is DIRECTLY driven by the input signal. That means you'll see the attack, sustain, and the decay of the note being tuned - all in real-time.
- Its speed of movement is in direct correlation to the distance from the target pitch and the display doesn't exhibit the often found jerky motion found in needle or LED-based tuners.
- You can literally watch the strobe bands settle as you pull that note into the target pitch!
- The StroboPLUS HDC includes the most innovative and versatile metronome as a standard feature.
- Hundreds of subdivision combinations, accent patterns, polyrhythms, and user-imagined tempo maps are at your disposal.
- Tactile feedback is also available with the use of an optional BodyBeat Vibe Clip.
Loads of Sweetened Tunings and More
- The StroboPLUS HDC comes with over 180 factory preset Sweetened Tunings that cover a wide variety of electric and acoustic instruments. Sweetened Tunings address the specific inharmonicities of the selected instruments to optimize their tuning.
- Also included standard are a collection of guided tunings that include popular drop, alternate, artist-specific, and standard string number tunings.
- Native compatibility with Peterson Connect allows users to configure and update their StroboPLUS HDC for a personal tuning experience.
- Power Supply: USB Wall Charger (Not Inc.)
- Note Range: C0 - A#8
- Note Selection: Automatic Or Manual
- DI: No
- Firmware Updateable: Yes
- Set Timer / Stop Watch: Yes
- Tempo Range: 10-280 Quarter Notes per Minute
- Tempo Increment: 0.1 Quarter Notes per Minute
- Tempo / Rhythm Maps: 10 Locations
- Accent Patterns: Over 50
- Subdivisions: Over 100
- Beats Per Measure: 1-19
- Beat Values: 2, 4, 8, 16
- Polyrhythms: Element 1 / Element 2 ( 1 - 19 each )
- Peterson Connect Compatible: Yes
- Form Factor: Desktop / Benchtop
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cents
- Display Type: Variable Backlight Color LCD
- Display Resolution: 512 Segments ( 256 per row )
- Construction: ABS Plastic
- Product Dimensions LxWxH: 5.5" x 4.25" x 1.5"
- Product Weight: 0.66 lbs
- USB Port: Yes
- USB Type: Micro
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion (Included)
- Power: AC ( USB ) 5V 500 mA
- Built-In Microphone: Yes
- Built-In Speaker: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Metronome: Included
- Inputs: 1/4" Mono
- Outputs: 1/4" Mono (thru), 3.5mm Headphone, Vibe Clip
- Mute-able Output: No
- Tone Generator: Yes (C1 - G9)
- Concert A Range: 390Hz to 490Hz
- Global Cent Offset Range: +/- 50 cents
- Transposition Range: -6 to +5
- Frequency Response Range: 16.35Hz - 7302Hz
- Sweetened Tunings: 219
- User Presets: Tuner - Unlimited / Metronome 100
- Warranty: 2 years