Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner for Guitar or Bass with Four Display Modes
- Availability: Pre-Order
- This is a Pre-Order Item.
Typically ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- Item Condition: New
The KORG Pitchblack Chromatic Tuner is now available in various collectible colors, but only for a limited time. The Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner offers you high precision, advanced functionality, and sleek style to make it KORG's most advanced guitar/bass stompbox-style tuner yet. The Pitchblack tuner has a tough aluminum die-cast body that will endure hard use on the road or in the studio. The large LED meter and note name display with light-emitting surface is easy to read in any setting from daylight to stage light to no light. The extremely smooth eleven-segment LED meter allows accurate visual tuning from any angle. The Pitchblack has a red LED to indicate on/off status and a tuning range of E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz) with adjustable calibration between 436-445Hz.
The Pitchblack's LED meter can be switched among four display modes including: Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, and Mirror.
Similar to using a needle meter, tune your instrument so that the green LED in the center of the LED display lights and both tuning guide LED's are lit. The tuning LED's will be to the right of center if your instrument is sharp, and to the left of the center if your instrument is flat.
Full Strobe mode
Tune your instrument so that the LED meters stop streaming and both tuning guide LED's are lit. The LED meters will stream from left to right if your instrument is sharp and from right to left if your instrument is flat.
Half Strobe mode
Tune your instrument so that the LED meters stop streaming and only the green LED in the center is lit and both tuning guide LED's are lit. The LED meters will stream to the right of center if your instrument is sharp, and to the left of center if your instrument is flat. When the pitch is correct, only the center LED will be lit.
Tune your instrument so that the two LEDs on the left and right sides of the center LED meet in the middle and both tuning guide LED's are lit. The pitch lit LEDs will spread farther apart the more your instrument is out of tune. The left tuning guide will light if your instrument is flat, and the right tuning guide will light if your instrument is sharp.
100% True-bypass output keeps your tone intact
The Pitchblack mutes the input signal for silent tuning, and when you're not tuning the input is passed directly to the output jack without being affected by any circuitry (True Bypass). So even if you connect the Pitchblack between several of your favorite pedals, the signal will pass without going through the internal buffer amp, ensuring that the sounds you've created using your effects will not be colored in any way. The Pitchblack is designed to coexist transparently with other effect pedals.
A perfect fit in your pedal board plus the DC output powers other pedals
The Pitchblack is designed to fit conveniently into your pedal board system. It provides a DC OUT jack that can supply power to other effect pedals when the optional AC adaptor is used. By connecting optional DC cables, you can supply up to 200 mA of power to multiple effect pedals, simplifying the power connections in your pedal board.
- 100% True-bypass output keeps your tone intact
- Choose from four types of display modes: Strobe, Half Strobe, Meter & Mirror
- Compact pedal-sized guitar/bass tuner that fits in your pedal board
- Large bright LED meters clearly show any tuning discrepancy
- A broad detection range from E0 (20.60Hz) to C8 (4,186Hz)
- Calibration is adjustable from 436-445Hz
- A 9V DC output jack is provided for cascading the power supply to other pedals
- Ideal for the bassist or guitarist. Order today.
- Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
- Tuning: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection range: E0 (20.60Hz) -- C8 (4186Hz)
- Calibration range: 436-445Hz (1Hz steps)
- Display modes (auto): Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Mirror
- Input impedance: 1 M„¦ (when tuner is on)
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4" jack)
- BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack)
- DC IN (9V)
- DC OUT (9V)
- Power supply: (9V battery) or 9V AC adaptor (KA181)
- Battery life: approximately 5 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Meter, using a 9 volt battery)
- Dimensions: 2.67"W x 4.72"H x 1.85"D (including feet)
- Weight: 0.64 lb. (including battery)
- Included items: one zinc-carbon battery for verifying operation
- UPC: 495911206069
- EAN: 04959112060692