Fishman Aura Spectrum DI Acoustic Imaging Guitar DI
- Brand: Fishman
- SKU: PRO-AUR-SPC
Out Of Stock (Hide From Search)
Aura Spectrum DI is the complete tone solution for the acoustic musician featuring award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology that restores a studio-mixed sound to your under saddle or sound hole pickup.
Housed in a professional quality all-metal case, Aura Spectrum DI features a 3-band EQ, one-knob compressor, automatic feedback suppression with up to 3 notches, chromatic tuner, effects loop, plus a high-quality balanced XLR D.I. The included Aura Image Gallery software provides access to an ever-expanding list of instruments recorded using world-class studio mics and techniques.
Aura Spectrum DI is not only incredibly versatile, but it also delivers the most realistic acoustic sound available for stage or studio.
- Award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging
- 128 pre-loaded Images for use with the most popular acoustic instruments
- Instrument Preamp with Balanced XLR D.I. out
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- Three band EQ
- One-knob compressor
- Automatic anti-feedback with up to 3 notches
- Built-in chromatic tuner with bypass/mute
- 16 user-configurable Image locations
- USB interface for Image downloading from Aura Image Gallery (software included)
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Automatic D.I. Ground Lift
- 9-Volt Battery or optional adaptor operation
- PROCESSOR: 32-bit processing
- MATERIAL: Durable all-metal construction
- DIMENSIONS: 5.6 inches L x 5.25 inches W x 2.1 inches H
- WEIGHT: 1.7 lbs.
- POWER: 9-Volt battery or optional adapter power
- BATTERY LIFE: 20 hours
- ¼ inch mono input & output w/input trim control
- Balanced XLR D.I.
- ¼ inch effects loop
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion