Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Maple Fingerboard Roasted Pine Serial# US20070822
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 019-3972-763
You are looking at Serial Number: US20070822
Weight: 7.75 lbs
The American Professional II Jazz Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Model Name American Professional II Jazz Bass®, Maple Fingerboard
- Series American Professional II
- Country Of Origin US
- Body Roasted Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|eBay - Electric Guitar|
|Body Material||Roasted Pine|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||USA|