Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Mark Holcomb Svn 7 string Electric Guitar Satin with Gigbag
- Brand: PRS - Paul Reed Smith Guitars
- SKU: PRS-CTIC30325
Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Mark Holcomb Svn Electric Guitar Satin with Gigbag
Serial Number: CTIC30325
Weight: 7.95 LBS
The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5” scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top w/ Quilted Maple or Walnut Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 26.5”
- Neck Wood: Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Bound Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Bridge: Plate Style Bridge (String Through)
- Tuners: PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware Type: Black
- Treble Pickup: Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Alpha"
- Bass Pickup: Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Omega"
- ControlsP: Volume & Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag