We at DigiTech® are very proud of our products and back-up each one we sell with the following warranty:
NOTE: The information contained in this manual is subject to change at any time without notification. Some informationcontained in this manual may also be inaccurate due to undocumented changes in the product since this version of the manualwas completed. The information contained in this version of the owner’s manual supersedes all previous versions.
- Please register online at digitech.com within ten days of purchase to validate this warranty. This warranty is valid only in theUnited States.
- DigiTech warrants this product, when purchased new from an authorized U.S. DigiTech dealer and used solely within the U.S.,to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty is valid to the originalpurchaser only and is non-transferable.
- DigiTech liability under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing defective materials that show evidence of defect,provided the product is returned to DigiTech WITH RETURN AUTHORIZATION, where all parts and labor will be covered upto a period of one year (this warranty is extended to a period of six years when the product has been properly registeredthrough our website). A Return Authorization number may be obtained by contacting DigiTech. The company shall not beliable for any consequential damage as a result of the product’s use in any circuit or assembly.
- Proof-of-purchase is considered to be the responsibility of the consumer. A copy of the original purchase receipt must beprovided for any warranty service.
- DigiTech reserves the right to make changes in design, or make additions to, or improvements upon this product withoutincurring any obligation to install the same on products previously manufactured.
- The consumer forfeits the benefits of this warranty if the product’s main assembly is opened and tampered with by anyoneother than a certified DigiTech technician or, if the product is used with AC voltages outside of the range suggested by themanufacturer.
- The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and DigiTech neither assumes nor authorizes any personto assume any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this product. In no event shall DigiTech or its dealers beliable for special or consequential damages or from any delay in the performance of this warranty due to causes beyond theircontrol.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT & SERVICE
If you require technical support, contact DigiTech Technical Support. Be prepared to accurately describe the problem. Knowthe serial number of your device – this is printed on a sticker attached to the chassis. If you have not already taken the time toregister your product, please do so now at digitech.com.
Before you return a product to the factory for service, we recommend you refer to this manual. Make sure you have correctlyfollowed installation steps and operating procedures. For further technical assistance or service, please contact our TechnicalSupport Department at (801) 566-8800 or visit digitech.com. If you need to return a product to the factory for service, you MUSTfirst contact Technical Support to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
NO RETURNED PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE FACTORY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
Please refer to the Warranty information, which extends to the first end-user. After expiration of the warranty, a reasonablecharge will be made for parts, labor, and packing if you choose to use the factory service facility. In all cases, you are responsiblefor transportation charges to the factory. If the product is still under warranty, DigiTech will pay the return shipping.
Use the original packing material if it is available. Mark the package with the name of the shipper and with these words in red:DELICATE INSTRUMENT, FRAGILE! Insure the package properly. Ship prepaid, not collect. Do not ship parcel post.