Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR6 Baked White Ser#KWJ2101097
- Brand: Jackson
- SKU: 291-0001-576
You are looking at serial number KWJ2101097.
Weight: 8.35 lbs
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash FR6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and distinctive Baked White finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky™ body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking bridge system for superior tuning stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Take your playing to the next level with the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash FR6.
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3x3 (3 Over/3 Under)
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh®
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC
- Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
- Configuration: HH