Line 6 Relay G75 Digital Wireless Guitar System
- Brand: Line 6
- SKU: 99-130-0715
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
A wireless system that sits atop your amp and doesn't require any special cables.
Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6 digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay G70 and G75 build on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. Plug right into the locking input on the transmitter-no special cables required. Easily add additional transmitters and instantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. Featuring rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with 50+ hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
- Locking 1/4 guitar input on transmitter no special cables required
- Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease*
- Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with
CABLE TONE, WIRELESS FREEDOM
With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay G75 is designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE INSTRUMENTS
Relay G75 supports multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4" and XLR outputs for each instrument. Its the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
TWO RUGGED METAL MODELS
Relay G75 is built to withstand anything: drops, kicks, stomps, you name it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model thats right for your setup. Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement, and unlike other wireless systems, Relay G75 transmitters feature a 1/4 locking input, so no special cables are required.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking ¼ input on transmitter no special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters with push-button (G75) selection
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4 outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4 input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4 output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler