Behringer Xenyx Q802USB Premium 8-Input 2 Bus Mixer
- Brand: Behringer
- SKU: XENYX-Q802USB
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
With millions of loyal and happy customers, BEHRINGER XENYX mixers stand alone at the top of their class. Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature sets typically reserved for more expensive consoles, next-generation XENYX Q Series USB mixers can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Select models feature dedicated, ”wireless-ready” integration for the new ULM Series USB microphones, making them the first of their kind in the industry. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, “one-knob” mono channel compressors and KLARK TEKNIK FX engines (available on select models), XENYX Q Series USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance recording studio.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What's compression? Glad you asked. Compression limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate sound techs have difficulty mastering. Behringers “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. Our “one-knob” compressors come standard on each and every XENYX Q Series USB mixer.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots of specialized gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio—and that time was expensive! But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. But how do you get all that music flying around your brain into a computer? That’s where XENYX Q Series mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressor with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, 2-Track plus separate headphone outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany