Marshall DSL100HR 100 Watt All Tube Amplifier Head
- Brand: Marshall
- SKU: DSL100H
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
The Marshall DSL100H tube guitar amp head has a footswitchable Classic Gain and Ultra channels, each boasting two modes. The first is the Clean/Crunch, while the second is the Lead 1/Lead 2 respectively. These two channels will take you from pristine clean, to Plexi-style crunch, or you can get classic JCM snarl, even ultra high gain lead. The flexibility of the shared 5-way EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass, Resonance and Presence) section is increased further by a Mid-Shift button which is perfect for modern metal.
A series FX loop on the rear panel (bypassable via an on/off switch) adds to the DSL100H's professional flexibility, as does the Pentode (Full Power)/Triode (Half Power) switch which drops the power-amp's output to 50-Watts. It also changes the amp's tonal character as Triode mode produces a less aggressive, smoother sound. You can find this and many more Marshall Amplifiers at Worldmusicsupply.com!
- Two footswitchable channels "" Classic Gain & Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ "" Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp's tonal flexibility
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 100W to 50W
- Bypassable series FX loop
- 2-way footswitch supplied
- 4-12AX7 tubes and 4-EL34 tubes