Fender Passport Conference 175 Watt Portable PA System
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 694-5000-000
Pre-Order (Out / More On Order)
The Fender® Passport CONFERENCE is Fender®s self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Providing extremely easy operation, the Passport CONFERENCE is perfect for anyone who needs quality with simple functionality. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you’re ready to set it up. Inside you’ll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer, a microphone and all the cables you’ll need to get started.
Passport CONFERENCE is ideal for an array of applications, including education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses.
When you need a portable PA system, go with Fender® Passport and go with the original.
Fender® Passport - Sound that Travels.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Tone Control on Each Channel, Volume, Master Volume, 20db Pad
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 175 Watts
- Inputs: Nine - (Three XLR, Five 1/4", One Stereo 1/8")
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: One - (1/8" Stereo with Level Control)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Five - (Three Mic/Line, One Stereo 1/4" Line)
- Horn Tweeter: Four - 2.75" Articulated HF Tweeters
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 30 lbs. (13.61 kg)
- Speaker: Two - 5.25" Woofers
- Unique Features: 175 watts of power—ample for small to medium-size audiences, International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V), Included microphone kit contains mic, cable, clip in zipper pouch, Five-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels and small musical ensembles, XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Volume and tone controls—custom tailor your mix on each channel, 1/8” stereo input—play recorded material from a mobile device or laptop, 1/8” stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes.
- Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial Controls
- Accessories: Includes Microphone Kit (Handheld Dynamic Microphone, Mic Clip, XLR Mic Cable in Zipper Pouch), Two Speaker Cables and Detachable Power Cable