Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH Ebony Fingerboard Transparent Green
- Brand: Jackson
- SKU: 291-4223-587
Pre-Order (Out / More On Order)
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2Q MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 and SH-6N humbucking pickups drive this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Available in several stunning finishes including an all-new Transparent Green with white body binding, the SL2Q MAh features Jackson’s traditional pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, black nickel hardware, alumiloid piranha tooth inlays and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
- Model Name Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, Ebony Fingerboard
- Series Pro Series Country Of Origin ID
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Soloist
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.